MENU

Slide

Milly's sponsership

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sponsered Advertorials:


Went to Watson's office to collect my cheque, Yay! $$$$$
After getting my cheque, had lunch with boyf
and we headed to Milly's @ Far east plaza!

SDC10569
Look at the lady boss!
Hahahas, shake leg and do nails in her shop all day long! :D



I think it's really cool that Milly expanded her buisness so quickly,
just in one year, from one shop that only have
nails and hair extension services,

SDC10570

Now she does Hair extension, Nail services,
Lash extensions/perming, Waxing, Facials, Threading
and not forgetting her Thai massage place @ level #02-83!

Milly's have indeed become the all-in-one beauty stop!




Doing my nails @ Milly's!
SDC10537

SDC10539
Did gel extension for 3 of my nails cos my index &
middle finger nails is always alot shorter than the rest!


SDC10548
Done with the gel extension, and with the base colour~



Muahahaha, my boyf is very "hiao" as well!
Guess what is he doing @ Milly's while i'm doing my nails?

SDC10541


Hehehehe, THREADDDDDDDDING!!!!

SDC10545

Actually i forced him to do it!
Hahahas, since he have a very hairy face.. :x
PLUS! i needed himn to be my guinea pig 1st!
Hehehe let him try and see if threading is painful then i'll do!

Heh, but after the whole process is done his face is so smooth
and not monkey-ish hairy looking anymooooooore!
Me looooooooooooooove~~



Back to my nails, back to my nails!!!

SDC10551

SDC10553

SDC10556


Applying the gel top coat so it lasts longer!

SDC10566


SDC10571


SDC10572

Drying my nails under the UV lamp,
Milly told me it's actually the same kind of
thingy people use for indoors tanning,just that this is for nails.

So i asked boyf if my hand will come out like
different colour as my arm or not!!!


IMG_0016
Look at my pretty naaaaaaaaaails! I love it luh~
The colour combi looks really sweet

and the hand painted flower is so prettttttty!

Initially when the manicurist showed me the sample for this pattern,
i thought she used a nail sticker or sth!
But it's drawed on, petal by petal!

IMG_0018
Close-up!


Here's the pricelist for the nails services @ milly's!
milly's nail ]promo

Anyway, Milly's is having a promotion
for the most popular Nano gold facial!

milly's facial promo


It's really really really cheap luh, normally
Nano-gold treatments wouldcost you around $150 elsewhere?
So make and appointment and try it out asap!

Call 83835395 to make your appointment now!
Milly's is located @ Far east Plaza, #03-129!



Check out other services Milly's provide
@ http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/

No comments: